Professional Guidance for Vulnerable Youth/h1>
Including the participation of 8 European Countries (Germany, Lithuania, United Kingdom, Portugal, Italy, Cyprus, Bulgaria, and Spain).
The objectives of this Project are as follows:
- Contribute to the general improvement of professional training of vulnerable youth in the 8 European Countries.
- Present policy recommendations to improve regulation surrounding occupational/professional guidance provided in Adult Education in the 8 European Countries.
- Improve upon the digital integration of learning, teaching, and training.
- Offer “Tailor-made” learning opportunities for underprivileged students.
- Promote professional development of new technologies among staff responsible for Adult Education. Improve upon the adaptability of vulnerable youth to new learning approaches. ( Professional retraining).